Through Miraculous Victories of Israel, host Jeff Futers invites viewers on an exciting journey of discovery as he explores some of the most phenomenal victories in both the ancient and more recent history of Israel. And as he walks through modern Israel—still surrounded by enemies today—Jeff hears from experts and opens his Bible to help answer the pervading questions: Why was God so faithful to Israel-of-old? Is He faithful to Israel today? Will He be faithful tomorrow? And what does God’s continued faithfulness to Israel mean for Christians today?
- When the ruthless King Sennacherib and his armies threaten to invade Jerusalem, King Hezekiah does all that he can to prevent the destruction of God’s Holy City
- Remember that despite Hezekiah’s strategies to divert water away from the enemy’s camp and into Jerusalem, fortify the walls and pay tribute to Sennacherib, the Assyrian army besieges Jerusalem anyhow
- Hear the taunts from the Assyrians that Jerusalem’s God cannot save her from the hand of Sennacherib
- Envision righteous King Hezekiah crying out to God for help and hear the Prophet Isaiah’s assurance that Divine assistance is coming
- Explore this miraculous Bible story through the archaeological remains that bring it to life through the archaeological signatures they left behind
- Discover why God is so concerned with Jerusalem’s affairs and why, in this case, He would utterly defeat the powerful armies of Assyria on Jerusalem’s behalf