Volunteer Opportunities Available:
Please contact this ministry via their website.
Reaches out to:
- Women in crisis pregnancy and their unborn babies
- To save the unborn from abortion
- To assist pregnant mothers with free pregnancy test/ultrasound, counsel regarding fetal development/pregnancy, etc.
- To educate the public regarding the dangers of abortion
- To promote purity and sexual abstinence outside of marriage
- To remove financial obstacles to keeping a child through Operation Moses, which provides for all the baby’s needs for the first year of his life (furniture, formula, clothing and supplies) with the help of individual sponsors
- To provide comfort and restoration for women who have undergone abortions through Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS) courses and planting trees at Ganei Chaim – a memorial garden for children who were aborted or miscarried
- Ministering to pregnant women and new mothers through “House of Life”—a place of shelter, help and refuge