Reaches out to:
• Women in crisis pregnancy and their unborn babies
• To save the unborn from abortion
• To assist pregnant mothers with free pregnancy test/ultrasound, counsel regarding fetal development/pregnancy, etc.
• To educate the public regarding the dangers of abortion
• To promote purity and sexual abstinence outside of marriage
• To remove financial obstacles to keeping a child through Operation Moses, which provides for all the baby’s needs for the first year of his life (furniture, formula, clothing and supplies) with the help of individual sponsors
• To provide comfort and restoration for women who have undergone abortions through Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS) courses and planting trees at Ganei Chaim – a memorial garden for children who were aborted or miscarried
• Ministering to pregnant women and new mothers through “House of Life”—a place of shelter, help and refuge
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
Please contact this ministry via their website.
DONATE TO THIS MINISTRY TODAY
To be receipted in Canada or the USA for your giving, please use the appropriate button above. Please consider clicking on one or more of the three options in our giving form:
- You can become a regular monthly partner by clicking the ‘Recurring Giving’ option.
- Selecting ‘Cover Fees’ will increase your gift only slightly and help us by covering the cost of processing your credit/debit transaction.
- You can also select ‘Remember me’ and add a password/PIN to make accessing our donation page in the future fast and easy!
You will receive an income tax receipt at the beginning of next year for your current year’s donations.