Reaches out to:
• Women in crisis pregnancy and their unborn babies
• To save the unborn from abortion
• To assist pregnant mothers with free pregnancy test/ultrasound, counsel regarding fetal development/pregnancy, etc.
• To educate the public regarding the dangers of abortion
• To promote purity and sexual abstinence outside of marriage
• To remove financial obstacles to keeping a child through Operation Moses, which provides for all the baby’s needs for the first year of his life (furniture, formula, clothing and supplies) with the help of individual sponsors
• To provide comfort and restoration for women who have undergone abortions through Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS) courses and planting trees at Ganei Chaim – a memorial garden for children who were aborted or miscarried
• Ministering to pregnant women and new mothers through “House of Life”—a place of shelter, help and refuge
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
Please contact this ministry via their website.