Miraculous Victories of Israel—Digital Download—Episode 4—Victory Over Sin and Death
Hear what scholars, archaeologists and theologians have to say about the significance of Jesus life, death and resurrection.
Through Miraculous Victories of Israel, host Jeff Futers invites viewers on an exciting journey of discovery as he explores some of the most phenomenal victories in both the ancient and more recent history of Israel. And as he walks through modern Israel—still surrounded by enemies today—Jeff hears from experts and opens his Bible to help answer the pervading questions: Why was God so faithful to Israel-of-old? Is He faithful to Israel today? Will He be faithful tomorrow? And what does God’s continued faithfulness to Israel mean for Christians today?
- The most significant victory in human history: Jesus’ victory over sin and death
- From Israel the greatest Champion to more than 2 billion people in the world today—Jesus Christ—emerged
- Here His earliest followers considered Him to be Israel’s long-awaited Messiah, the fulfillment of ancient, Bible prophecies.
- Get a glimpse of Jesus as He really was: a devout Jewish Rabbi inseparable from the Land of Israel and Israel’s God.
- Why was the ‘Saviour of the World’ born to the nation of Israel?
- Why did he have to die in Jerusalem?
- Why was he raised from the dead?
- Is there any archaeological evidence to prove that Jesus ever lived, was crucified and rose again?
- Hear what scholars, archaeologists and theologians have to say about the significance of Jesus life, death and resurrection.