Reaches out to:
• Needy/poor people, homeless, alcoholics/drug addicts, prostitutes
• Holocaust Survivors, widows, single mothers, refugees, new immigrants
• Psalm 146:7-10—He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous. The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. The LORD reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the LORD.
• Feed the hungry; Cloth the naked; Take addicts from the streets into Bible based rehabilitation; Bring comfort to Holocaust Survivors
• Sharing the Gospel of Yeshua in all we do
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
Please contact Brian at email@example.com for more information.